Customizing web pages
One size does not fit all. We all have different preferences when we read web pages whether it be smaller or larger fonts, or different colors. These preferences can change depending on what browser we use or what device we are on such as a laptop, mobile or tablet.
We’ve built our website so that it’s flexible. If you want to change your font sizes or colors you can expect to do so via the settings in your browser of choice. Below we have listed all the popular browsers and platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS and Android) and where you can learn about changing your settings to suit your needs.
If you are looking for more hands on technology training we offer link: technology training in link: local centres around Massachusetts.
- Change how your site looks (desktop)
- Change font and display size (mobile)
- Change the fonts and colors websites use (desktop)
- Font size and zoom – increase the size of web pages (desktop)
- IE east of access options (desktop)